Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spring is almost sprung?


How can it be JUNE already? And look, it's been nearly three months since I posted anything. I did get to go to an awesome Gem and Jewelry show two weeks ago and was able to buy a few things, I'm going to post my finds here so you can share in their beauty.
I bought this lovely lentil, it's some kind of gemstone, probably amazonite or a jasper. Anyway it reminded me of sand, sea and sky, so I bought it, with coordinating beads of course. I LOVE the beach, haven't been able to go in several years and I miss it so.


And OH congrats to me! I won a doorprize, the lovely rhodocrosite heart pictured below. I bought coordinating beads, of course, and hopefully that will be the start of my next project!




Also other assorted items, wish I had more time to visit and more money to spend, like I NEED more beads, LOL. I was going to post more pics but my camera gave out on me. Sigh....

What are you all working on these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment