Saturday, January 24, 2009

Whew! What a week! didn't have time to bead or do art at all. I'm going to physical therapy and have discovered multitudes of muscles I didn't know I had, and they are all very sore. Hopefully, though, this will prevent me from having back surgery.

My stepson is moving in also, and I'm trying to clean out his room, which was floor to ceiling boxes of books and craft supplies. I don't know where it all came from, but it's way more than I'll ever need. Of course going through it book by book, box by box, seems like it's taking forever, or even longer! Maybe I'll have time to bead today...

But here's a photo of something I've already done for your viewing pleasure:

I call it "Pink River Bracelet" and it is somewhat freeform worked in triple peyote stitch, out of glass beads and fresh water pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment